Thursday 16 September 2010

why i chose media

Why I Chose Media
In year 8 we were given an options letter so that we could chose a GCSE media type task for the year. I chose Media above the others because A. I didn't like music and I find that for GCSE drama I would have a lot of coursework so thats the main reason why I chose GCSE Media. I also chose GCSE Media because I wanted to learn filming and photography to help me in later years. Now I will write what things I hope to learn and acheive by studying GCSE Media.
Well I hope to learn how to take different photography angles and be able to make a short film like the mini cartoon pixar films. Also I would like to mabey one day become a producer or a director so these skills in Media would help me to aspire that dream.
Films and programms that I enjoy. I enjoy a variety of different films such as the transporters and any basic action or horror film. Some music that I enjoy are songs like written in the stars by tinie tempah and other songs by usher and pitbull. I also like rnb and a little bit of rock.
In Media we will also bee learning about media companies like the BBC and childs media like Disney. So thats basically my report on why I chose Media and what I hope to learn from GCSE Media.

No comments:

Post a Comment